Thursday, September 20, 2007

No time to blog

Ok. So I tried keeping up but it's difficult. I've got 10 minutes left on this internet session. crap. Australia's expensive. I spent over a week in Perth with Brad and then after some complications ended up with a 10 day tour up north to Broome. I saw food habituated dolphins come up close in Monkey Mia, did some sweet canyon hikes in Karijini National Park, slept on the beach a few nights, sat on a bus a lot lot lot and thereby realized that my musical taste ain't all that compatible with your average flock of 25 year old German girls.

I've been chilling out in Broome for a few days kicking a fever and waiting to see The Waifs play.

I did that last night. It was a good show. Yesterday was the best day in a while, Frisbee on the beach, piling in a car with people i met over dinner the night before and doing a tour of a pearl farm and then getting the car stuck in some sand dunes... i had me a good time.

I'd like to write in more detail... I'm trying to at least keep up in my paper journal. Maybe sometime here I'll get more cheap internet and feel more comfortable wiling away the hours. I just wasted too much time setting up Skype so that I could call my bank to get them to reenable my online account after i forgot a security question.

Gotta Go.

1 comment:

Jiggy J said...

Sorry to see you blog drying up, but must mean you are to busy having a great time.