Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finalize the Packing, OMG

Holy Crap, where the hell did I put the battery charger for the GX100 that I unplugged last night? Is my bike really gonna fit in that storage unit? Do I bring the Camelback bladder and a Nalgene and a collapsible 1L platypus, or 2 Nalgenes and the Camelback or maybe just a gallon milk jug? Do I haul that other lens? How about this lens? Do I really want a lens hood? Where did that blasted iPod cable go? Oh crap, I forgot to try to give away all this crap when I had the party...

The Party... yay, the party. Thanks for coming out everyone. The early ones. The late ones. Steve and Liz for the awesome merino wool zip jacket... it kicks ass, I've been wearing it for the past two days. It's coming with me. Awesome choice. It's good to get people together... I always have a hard time getting it all together unless there's some momentous type of situation... Thanks to Dee for borrowing my camera for the night and taking pictures when I was too busy. Win Win situation :) Thanks for everyone who eventually made food happen... I was so scattered, forgive me. I though everyone would just drink away their hunger... Thanks to Colin for putting up with my crap ;)

Thanks to David for helping me carry some more things to the storage unit yesterday. You're a hero.

Oh man... not a lot of time for this writing stuff right now... I intend on doing a lot more if it later on though :)

No comments: